S-Lab Conference and Awards Dinner 2015
The 2015 Supporting World Class Science Conference will be held at the University of Leeds on September 16-17 2015. It is expected to have 400+ attendees, around 100 sessions and 30-40 exhibitors. The flyer and latest agenda are available below. Many of the sessions are drawn from the shortlisted entries for the 2015 S-Lab Awards - the list can be viewed in this Dropbox folder,
Booking links are below but PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING POINTS FIRST.
Please note the main contact number in the footer below is not working. For phone enquiries, please call 07531 244208.
1. To avoid us paying unnecessary booking fees, and to save you entering uneccessary information, don't book through Eventbrite if you need an invoice or are booking more than 2 tickets. Rather email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the number and type of tickets you require and any other information required for an invoice. We'll then tell you how to book individual tickets online.
2. If you don't require an invoice please provide the details of the person attending, not of the one booking. If this isn't possible, email us the details of the person attending.
3. Our not-for-profit ticket prices are very low (and below the catering charge) because a) we are successful in attracting commercial sponsorship and fees, and b) because we choose relatively low cost sector venues and order basic catering. (That is also why commercial ticket prices are less than most comparable conferences).
4. We use your name, job title and organisation entries to generate the delegate list so do enter carefully. If relevant, please provide details of both institution and dept/faculty/school to facilitate networking.
5. Please check before booking if a specific session is very important to you as there are bound to be some cancellations or timetable changes.
Information on accommodation is available here.
An up-to-date Leeds Conference Programme is available here.
You can also access the presentations and programmes of past Conferences, and information about previous Awards recipients here.