Welcome to S-Lab, a unique initiative which supports laboratory improvement through events, assessment tools, benchmarking, cases and guidance documents. Our current events in 2016 include two large scale one day conferences :
- Laboratory Equipment and Sample Storage: Best Practice Design and Servicing, Procurement, Provision and Use at Rothamsted Research, Harpenden, Herts on June 7.
- Laboratory Design and Services at the University of Nottingham on Sept 21, to coincide with the opening of the new Carbon Neutral Chemistry Laboratory (which has been rebuilt since the fire last year).
We are currently inviting expressions of interest in the 2016-17 S-Lab Awards.
The next two day S-Lab Conference will be held in June 2017. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would be interested in presenting or exhibiting at any of these events.
Agendas, delegate lists and 400+ presentations from all of our recent Conferences and workshops can be found in our Public Dropbox Folder. This includes:
- Almost 100 presentations from our Sept 2015 Conference at the University of Leeds, which had 420 attendees.
- Over 40 presentations from the The Effective Laboratory: Scotland on March 1 at the Technology and Innovation Centre, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow.
- The presentations from the Laboratory Environmental Improvement Workshop at the University of Bristol on Feb 29.
Many of the above sessions featured short-listed applications for past S-Lab Awards – see details here.
Register here for the S-Lab Newsletter which will inform you of all our events, publications and other activities.
Contct S-Lab via email@example.com.