Welcome to S-Lab, a unique initiative which supports laboratory improvement through events, assessment tools, benchmarking, cases and guidance documents. Our current events in 2016 include three large scale one day conferences :
- The Effective Laboratory: Scotland on March 1 at the Technology and Innovation Centre, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow - see details here.
- Laboratory Equipment and Sample Storage at the new BBSRC Conference Centre at Rothamsted, Herts on June 7.
- Laboratory Design and Services at the University of Nottingham on Sept 21, to coincide with the opening of the new Carbon Neutral Chemistry Laboratory (which has been rebuilt since the fire last year).
Smaller scale events include:
- Laboratory Environmental Improvement Workshop at the University of Bristol on Feb 29.
- Laboratory Environmental Improvement Workshop at the University of Copenhagen on March 3rd.
The next two day S-Lab Conference will be held in June 2017. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would be interested in presenting or exhibiting at any of these events.
Agendas and presentations from all our recent Conferences and workshops can be found in our Public Dropbox Folder. This includes almost 100 presentations from our 2015 Conference at the University of Leeds, which had 420 attendees.
Many of the sessions featured short-listed applications for The 2015 S-Lab Awards – see details here.
Register here for the S-Lab Newsletter which will inform you of all our events, publications and other activities.
Contct S-Lab via email@example.com.